[hibernate-dev] NoORM IRC meeting minutes

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:13:40 EDT 2017

The website jobs are not the only ones that need to be prioritized: the
release jobs should also be prioritized.

When you do a release, it's really a pain to wait for all the other jobs to
finish.

Currently, I set a weight of 2 for the BV/HV release jobs so that they can
also be prioritized.

No preference about the solution we choose, just wanted to mention it.