[hibernate-dev] ETA Hibernate-ORM 5.2.11 release?

andrea boriero andrea at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 23 07:37:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

the 5.2.11 release has not been yet scheduled, most probably it will be
done in the first part of September.
In the meantime a Snapshot, containing the fix, can be used.

Hibernate Snapshots are published only to JBoss snapshots repo
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/hibernate/