[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Commons project

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 6 10:21:06 EST 2017

Hey all,

On the license, I think ASL 2.0 is the best for such project.
On the group id, am I right that this project is some utilities used by us internally? And would not be imported by a user?

If true then I’d avoid common as it feels like something that a user would import. internal could work. Some other proposal (to be combined or not):
- utilities
- infra
- toolbox

On the theme, I don't have a definitive opinion but I think like Guillaume I’d prefer a lighter customized version of the default Asciidoc theme rather than the heavyweight one.

Emmanuel