[hibernate-dev] HHH-11089

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:45:33 EST 2017

Hi Petar,

We only do development against the master branch, hence we need to apply
this on Hibernate 5.2.
If Gail wants to backport it to 5.1, then it's up to her whether this
change need to be applied to older branches.

Can you open a PR with your latest changes against the master branch and
I'll review it next week.

Thanks,
Vlad