[hibernate-dev] [hibernate-demos] PR and issues and what to do about it

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 27 07:39:47 EST 2017

There has been an effort to collect demos under a single repo.
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-demos

The good news is that people seem to like it enough that they send pull requests and issue reports to improve it. The bad news is that we did not reply to them. I think it’s because no one is notified of these. Can anyone enlist and be the guardian or even just the dispatcher for this kind of feedback?

I’ve cleaned up and applied a couple of pull requests today.

Emmanuel