[hibernate-dev] [Hibernate ORM] Javadoc missing in Maven repositories

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 16 04:17:39 EST 2017

Hi all,
I noticed some people [1] asking why we don't deploy the javadoc
jarfile in Maven repositories.

That's very helpful for IDE integrations; I never noticed - nor am I
sure how to verify - as my IDE falls back to using the sources.

Knowing how reliable Maven Central's directory listing are, I'm not
even sure how to double check if this is true or at which level things
might have gone wrong :)
So I didn't open a JIRA yet. Someone more familiar with the ORM build
could double check and take ownership of this please?

Thanks,
Sanne

1 - https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/MavenGettingStarted-Users?et=watches.email.document_comment#comment-16211