[hibernate-dev] ORM 5.2.x: Deprecation of some Query methods?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 16 10:08:29 EST 2017

Well to be clear these methods are "deprecated" simply by the fact
that org.hibernate.Query
itself being deprecated.  All that said...

- #scroll is not going away
- #iterate I already started a discussion about earlier on the dev list.  I
personally would like to do away with it, but that needs to be a group
decision depending on how useful that is and how widely used it is (not
necessarily the same thing).