[hibernate-dev] NoORM - New groupId and relocation artifacts

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:55:32 EST 2017

Hi,

So, with Gunnar, we did the work to rename the groupId and relocate the
artifacts of Validator.

It would be nice if we could be consistent on the way we do it.

So what we did:
- we created a relocation/ directory/parent artifact containing all the
relocation artifacts
- we only enable the build of the relocation artifacts if the relocation
profile is enabled (the release scripts are already updated to take this
new profile into account)

See these commits for the details:
-
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator/commit/744b4c525c527e510648da8fed6c7e0fce8dd95c
-
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-noorm-release-scripts/commit/0fd44ecb06fd8269d8498affdd8e9c2a0c5836d4

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

HTH

--
Guillaume