[hibernate-dev] NoORM - New groupId and relocation artifacts

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 30 07:08:11 EST 2017

One benefit we always get by being consistent is that it's easier for a
newcomer to switch from project to project... If it doesn't require more
work, we may as well be consistent.

Anyway, thanks Guillaume, I added this piece of information to the HSearch
ticket: https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HSEARCH-2557

Yoann Rodière <yoann at hibernate.org>
Hibernate NoORM Team