[hibernate-dev] 6.0 - procedure/function calls via NativeQuery

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 01:25:28 EDT 2017

I run a quick Google search for "Hibernate NnativeQuery stored procedure"
and found these links:

http://www.baeldung.com/stored-procedures-with-hibernate-tutorial

https://www.mkyong.com/hibernate/how-to-call-store-procedure-in-hibernate/

I guess people used to do this. We could use some QueryHint which needs to
be supplied when users want to execute a SP via NativeQuery.
I think it's less painful to have this option instead of disallowing it
completely.

Vlad