[hibernate-dev] PESSIMISTIC_FORCE_INCREMENT lock mode

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 01:40:17 EDT 2017

That's how Hibernate was executing the statements when I wrote the article.

I spotted the difference when writing the book, but didn't have time to
update the article.
I changed the SQL output to reflect the current behavior which adds a FOR
UPDATE clause when fetching the entity.

I also rephrased that sentence since it's no longer relevant to the current
behavior.

Vlad