[hibernate-dev] Upgrade version of Hibernate - default_schema specificity

Margot PIVA margot.piva at smile.fr
Wed Jun 7 12:01:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

For the need of our project we had to upgrade the version of
Hibernate from 5.1.2.Final to 5.2.10.Final.
We referred to the changelog
to adapt our code and it worked perfectly well except that
Hibernate
couldn't find our schema event though it was declared on the
search_path of our PostgreSQL database
configuration (at user's level).
We observed that this behavior appeared from (and including) the version
5.1.4.Final,
and we supposed that it came from this bugfix :
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-11023

Finally we found out
that we had to specify the default_schema directly to Hibernate and we
thought
that it would be favourable to point this necessity out.