[hibernate-dev] Continue to add 5.2 deprecations for 6.0 work?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 28 10:45:08 EDT 2017

A rose by any other name...  I am fine with either name -

What we need to determine is whether the concept is valid, or if we just
keep with our current "deprecation strategy".  In the past I have been
pretty insistent that @Deprecated is the proper approach.  I am offering a
potential alternative to see what others think.