[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Hibernat OGM contrib repository

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 28 07:08:02 EDT 2017

Hi,

I've moved the contributed dialect for OGM in this repository:
> https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm-contrib

Great, thanks :)

Which group id should we use? At the moment it is still
> org.hibernate.ogm but Iw odul opt for org.hibernate.ogm.contrib

+1 for org.hibernate.ogm.contrib. I would say let's use a different group
ID when the release cycles are different. Which is the case here.

What about the license? Can I re-use the same in Hibernate OGM?

I would say you will *have* to use the same, or a compatible one, unless
you want to ask permission to every single past contributor (which I think
is required to re-license a codebase)...

Yoann Rodière <yoann at hibernate.org>
Hibernate NoORM Team