[hibernate-dev] Documentation for people not using dependency management tools

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 29 08:48:57 EDT 2017

This section is an example:
 - https://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/ogm/reference/en-US/html_single/#ogm-infinispan-adddepencies

The Maven coordinates are fine. It's the second half which concerns me.

It ends with an horribly vague "[..] you might need some of the jars
from /lib/provided"

I probably wrote that myself years ago ;-)

I just don't agree with the usefulness of the section anymore, and
considering the intimidating size of overall documentation I'd like to
trim such things.

Thanks,
Sanne