[hibernate-dev] org.hibernate.event.spi Listener changes for 6 ?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed May 17 09:56:07 EDT 2017

Thanks, I'll check them out.

As to your questions...

   1. Now would be fine to tackle these if you wish.  What we are working
   on should not really impact places you are talking about.  I said Alpha 2
   earlier because I meant it was not going to be a priority for us any time
   soon, although we would do it before any CRs.  But if you want to take it
   on, I'd say go for it
   2. As to where... we are still working on a branch in my fork of orm.
   We will continue that until we can at least get it buildable.  But you can
   send me a PR or I can give you access to that branch.