[hibernate-dev] HHH-12007

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 15 13:30:16 EST 2017

I'll assume you mean AbstractEntityTuplizer#persistTransientEntity, as
called from  IncrediblySillyJpaMapsIdMappedIdentifierValueMarshaller via
org.hibernate.tuple.entity.AbstractEntityTuplizer#determineEntityIdPersistIfNecessary[1]
-
if that's not correct let us know.

With that assumption... It is quite possible that whatever problem this
code was trying to solve got resolved a different way rendering this change
unnecessary anymore.  I'm not sure what I could add here though.

[1] there is no
IncrediblySillyJpaMapsIdMappeddentifierValueMarshaller#persistTransientEntity
method.