[hibernate-dev] Relaxing JIRA assignment restrictions

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 21 10:39:06 EST 2017

On 21 November 2017 at 15:33, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Because we allow certain elevated privileges to people who can be assigned
> issues.

Do you have a concrete example? I'm happy to reconfigure "certain
elevated privileges" to work on the proper group rather than depending
on assign-ability, if you could hint me into what kind of things I
should look out for.

I'd just want the option to assign issues to anyone in the "users" group.
This is apparently now an option in JIRA, and would allow people in
"users" to self-assign issues - as long as they are the issue creator.
Seems useful?

Thanks,
Sanne