[hibernate-dev] Relaxing JIRA assignment restrictions

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 21 12:16:55 EST 2017

If you want to take over management of groups and other security concerns
in Jira from me, I am all for that ;)

Look for the global groups developers and dev-team and their usage.  I
think its things like the ability to close issues, re-open them, etc.
Sorry, I am swamped and dont have time to fully research.  I looked quickly
but Jira's permissions are not easy to sift through imo