[hibernate-dev] JPA Compliance

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Nov 24 12:42:17 EST 2017

I should have said:

Another thing I was discussing with Andrea in chat is possibly making these
multi-valued, or having multiple values for this.  I can't imagine the FQN
case is really all that appealing to a user.  I'm fairly certain a user
would rather simply say "yeah, treat transactions according the JPA spec"
as opposed to "here is a class I will provide that will tell will treat
transactions according to the JPA spec".  ***Or have multiple settings
following how I started with `hibernate.query.jpaql_strict_compliance`***