[hibernate-dev] Getting rid of our specific JavaDoc CSS?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Nov 30 14:14:33 EST 2017

I agree, unless someone wats to step up to make it actually nice
looking and will keep them nice looking for a while, be a bit
proactive regarding JDK versions, consistent across projects, etc..

Since we don't have the bandwith for that the default look is compelling.

Java 9 makes the javadoc much more useful: it introduces a very handy
search box so I'd like to build Javadocs with Java 9 soon.. not having
the deal with the custom styling would make it easier.

Sanne