[hibernate-dev] New layout for in.relation.to

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 2 03:12:05 EDT 2017

Looks great! Thanks for all the good work.

Two suggestions:

   - Add a button to display the menu on mobile
   - Do not display the author's picture on mobile, or display it on a
   separate row. I think it's currently responsible for the minimal screen
   width being relatively high, which will not look good on smaller devices.
   Note there's a "hidden-phone" class on the image, but it doesn't seem to
   work.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org