[hibernate-dev] Fwd: You're on the Stride waitlist!

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 26 10:02:51 EDT 2017

The wait list here specifically is for access to an EAP instance that is
essentially a sandbox.  It will not import our existing messages, etc.  It
will be an empty instance we can play with.  I am not sure how teams work
there, but the email I got implies that we ought to be able to somehow
replicate the team there.  But again, nothing here is permanent.

This is in contrast to the "wait list" we are all on where Atlassian will
begin migrating HipChat Cloud teams over to Stride.  That *will* migrate
our history, teams, etc.  The email said that will happen within the next 6
months.

HTH