[hibernate-dev] Fwd: You're on the Stride waitlist!

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Thu Oct 26 12:20:30 EDT 2017

On 10/26/2017 12:03 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> Why would we?  What's the benefit over what we have?

As someone that jumps from forums to forums when need to discuss bugs
outside bug reports systems, the lack of anonymous access to HipChat
discouraged me multiple times to join. Not because anonymity was
important, just tired of creating accounts for a few days usage in
another service. Just my 2 cents.

There are other advantages but are more "political" than practical (OSS,
federated, etc).