[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Sep 11 09:54:40 EDT 2017

Hey Yoann and all,

Thanks Yoann for stepping up. This is definitely much better.
Here are non ordered comments:

- Releases speaks less than downloads, Where do I download Hibernate X
  is a question we want addressed from the top level menus
- if you do downloads -> releases, you need to also write some redirect
  rules not to break URLs
- I don't like the term maintained much, I think latest like you
  proposed makes it more neutral. You could even just name them Series
- The migration guide should probably be referenced from each individual
  series page.
- the matrix does not scale very well to that many versions.
- in the dedicated series page, "Reference" is confusing, I'd probably
  replace it with documentation or main documentation

Emmanuel