[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 09:27:36 EDT 2017

Hi,

Would anyone have something about putting the Compatibility matrix before
the Series part in the page: http://staging.hibernate.org/ogm/releases/ ?

Atm, we don't see the matrix at a quick glance (I totally missed it until
Yoann told me it was there) and I think it's probably the first information
you need when you want to download something. Typically, if you're stuck to
Java 6 for whatever reasons, no need to take a look at the 5.2 serie.

It's maybe a little less sexy but it would be more useful IMHO.

--
Guillaume