[hibernate-dev] Release Announcement: General Availability of JDK 9

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 21 18:53:14 EDT 2017

Hi Rory,

congratulations all with the release!

Yes please flag our projects as "JDK9 ready". We still have some
unresolved pain points with some tools we use to automate all builds,
but these issues won't affect our users. All functional tests are
working fine for all Hibernate projects!

https://twitter.com/SanneGrinovero/status/910914942408232967

Thanks,
Sanne