[hibernate-dev] "Hibernate Types" project

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 28 08:16:55 EDT 2017

I'm not so sure a single "extras" artifact/module makes the most sense
though.  Since some involve pulling in driver jars - I think (if we do
this) we ought to have `hibernate-extras-base` as well as db-specific
extensions (`hibernate-extras-pgsql`, ...).

We had a similar discussion recently on HipChat or mailing list (can't
remember which exactly)