[hibernate-dev] [Search and more] What is new in a give release

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 28 08:30:18 EDT 2017

Do y'all really think it makes sense to have JPA versions in this ORM
"compatibility matrix"?

My concern is that it is more involved (as we then try to convey in the
section below that matrix) than a cell in a matrix/table with just a
version number.

If we end up treating JPA compatibility differently (removing from table)
then the table is just made up of "Java compatibility", which we can
probably illustrate simpler than a single vertical row of versions.