[hibernate-dev] ORM release process

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:25:15 EDT 2017

Hi ORM guys,

So with a new website comes new responsabilities.

I updated the NoORM release process but I don't know where you put these
information for ORM.

So basically, when you release a new MAJOR version, you will have to take
care of adding a *data/projects/orm/releases/series.yml *file and a *orm*
*/releases/<version>/index.adoc* file.

Basically, you have to do the same thing for the release page than what you
already do with your custom documentation page.

We already created them for the existing releases so you already have
templates you just have to adjust when publishing a new major release.

--
Guillaume