[hibernate-dev] Releases and CI setup

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:53:09 EDT 2018

Using docker might be a nice idea if the machines are powerful enough.

I will just mention it here but for the release only we can also not
use Jenkins and run the command
we need from the terminal of ci.hibernate.org. We already have the
scripts ready so it shouldn't be too hard.

If the Jenkins plugin doesn't work the way we need I don't feel like
creating our own branch and
I will consider it only if it's about sending a PR somewhere.

But all this won't solve the problem with SourceForge that seems to be
the main reason
we see failures lately.