[hibernate-dev] How to enable Javassist when running a WildFly unit test?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:25:59 EDT 2018

Let me check what is happening here.

There are 2 issues: the test should work with ByteBuddy. At least, it did
work a few weeks ago when I worked on this. And we should be able to
override the bytecode provider. It also worked a few weeks ago as I tested
Javassist and ByteBuddy.

And IIRC, I used the exact command line you are using Martin.