[hibernate-dev] master and 6.0 branch

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Thu Dec 6 08:09:29 EST 2018

I personally don't have a problem with that, since I don't contribute very
often, but I'd like to point out this moves most of the workload of merging
changes into 6 from Andrea/Chris to Gail/Guillaume.
Another problem being that the tests created/changed in 5.x may not work in
6 for completely different reasons (e.g. "not implemented yet"). Which will
be hard to diagnose for those not working on 6 on a day-to-day basis.

But I suppose it could work if we moved the focus away from 5.x
maintenance, which is perhaps what you had in mind?

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org