[hibernate-dev] hibernate.org ORM release series page

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 11:13:51 EST 2018

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:22 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org>
> wrote:
>
>> See you cheated though.  You "just happened" to use a project that has a
>> dedicated groupId.  If we used a dedicated groupId for ORM
>> (`org.hibernate.orm` e.g.) then its not a big deal either way.
>>

> I didn't cheat. I gave a random link. Yoann made it work for the old
> Validator releases which use the shared org.hibernate groupId:
> http://staging.hibernate.org/validator/releases/5.4/

Just for the record, the ORM case is a bit more complicated as the
artifacts don't start with hibernate-orm.

It can easily be worked around though by filtering out the other artifacts
as in this example:
https://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|g%3Aorg.hibernate%20AND%20a%3Ahibernate-*%20AND%20NOT%20a%3Ahibernate-validator*%20AND%20NOT%20a%3Ahibernate-search*%20AND%20v%3A5.3.0.Beta1

(just wanted to log this in case we need this later)

--
Guillaume