[hibernate-dev] ORM CI jobs - erroneous github triggers

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 13 09:22:22 EST 2018

Unfortunately we have to reopen this thread. The issue is affecting us
again (since some weeks I think) and in larger scale, affecting all
builds. I guess it means the previous workaround is no longer
effective after some of the recent Jenkins / plugins updates.

On IRC we where wondering if we could fix this issue ourselves, or if
it's even possible with the metadata that GitHub provides. I'm not
sure of that but since we have the impression this previously worked
fine, maybe the metadata is available?

I won't have time for this this week but if someone else wishes to
look into it I can give some pointers, let me know.

Thanks,
Sanne