[hibernate-dev] module org.hibernate.commons.annotations

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 14 08:33:40 EST 2018

Thanks all, HCANN 5.0.2.Final is released.

Changelog:
 - https://hibernate.atlassian.net/projects/HCANN/versions/30400/tab/release-report-all-issues

Andrej Golovnin had contributed a neat patch improving memory
allocation last year, but we never released the branch so this wasn't
effective. I'll send PRs to upgrade all projects to benefit from it.

Thanks,
Sanne