[hibernate-dev] Empty IN list support

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:23:40 EST 2018

I see that we are only using it for testing so that we can skip the:

testEmptyInListQuery

query on certain Dialects.

We could use this info when rendering the JPQL/HQL queries to throw an
exception before executing the query.
Nevertheless, an exception will be thrown anyway even if we don't do it.

Vlad