[hibernate-dev] Removing dom4j?

Jordan Gigov coladict at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 05:52:13 EST 2018

I think transitioning to automatic bindings via JAXB will result in error
messages on wrong configurations becoming far too vague to be useful to the
users.
That's just an opinion, though.

I tried building from a clean master branch at home on Windows 10 before
moving the changes, but the multiline tests fail. Time to re-open HHH-8397.