[hibernate-dev] ORM & Java 9 - strange javadoc failure

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 3 04:31:39 EST 2018

Steve, there is a reference to org.hibernate.engine.Mapping in a
non-javadoc comment with a javadoc tag
("@see"): org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.SDOObjectProperty#getReturnType
Also: org.hibernate.spatial.dialect.oracle.SDOObjectMethod#getReturnType
Maybe you could try removing/fixing this comment and see how it goes? The
bug may be about the javadoc processor trying to process non-javadoc
comments whenever it sees a javadoc tag... Which could be worked around
easily.

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate NoORM Team
yoann at hibernate.org