[hibernate-dev] ORM CI jobs - erroneous github triggers

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 3 12:35:38 EST 2018

So I just pushed to the ORM master branch, which has caused the following
jobs to be queued up:

   - hibernate-orm-5.0-h2
   - hibernate-orm-5.1-h2
   - hibernate-orm-master-h2-main

Only one of those jobs is configured to "watch" master.  So why do these
other jobs keep getting triggered?

I see the same exact thing on my personal fork as well.  At the same time I
pushed to my fork's 5.3 branch, which triggered the 6.0 job to be queued.