[hibernate-dev] HHH-12172 - Bintray v. OSSRH

Brett Meyer brett at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 11 21:47:39 EST 2018

Sorry for the late and probably irrelevant response...

We're using an in-house Artifactory instance at a gig and it's been
trash.  I can't speak to the UI or management end, nor Bintray, but
Artifactory's platform doesn't seem as polished (can't believe I just
said that) or stable (can't believe I said that either) as Nexus (what
is happening).

I use OSSRH for some minor projects and have generally had decent luck
-- including a few interactions with the support team that went well.
OSSRH != JBoss Nexus, although I definitely understand the wounds...