[hibernate-dev] Jira - release notes in text format

Yoann Rodiere yoann at hibernate.org
Thu Jan 18 02:43:04 EST 2018

Top right of the page, click "Configure release notes", select "text" in
"Please select style", there will be a textarea to the bottom of the page
with the text-formatted release notes.
OR add "&styleName=Text&Create=Create" to the URL of the release notes.

See for instance
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10061&version=31616&styleName=Text&Create=Create
.