[hibernate-dev] staging.hibernate.org CI failure

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 07:24:07 EST 2018

Hi Steve,

As for ORM, you also need to add a per version Documentation page as they
are specific per version (this is preexisting to the changes we made with
Yoann, that's why I didn't mention it in my email):
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate.org/tree/staging/orm/documentation

In passing, I parameterized the 5.2 page with a version variable to help
but text and links in the copied page should be carefully reviewed
(typically, you would need to update the JPA 2.1 mention to 2.2).

HTH

--
Guillaume