[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM 5.2 backports

Brett Meyer brett at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 24 21:47:26 EST 2018

For what it's worth, +1 on this.  At least back in the day, we'd
continue to backport bugfixes to the previous minor release, until a new
final minor release was deployed.  That was the responsibility of
whoever was committing to master.  Since the baselines were typically
"close enough", commits generally cherry-picked fairly cleanly.