[hibernate-dev] Minor changes to the website

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:15:04 EST 2018

Hi,

Just so you know, I just made a few minor changes to the website:
- in the Releases dymanic submenu, you now have a label stating "latest
stable"/"development" to make it clearer what the versions are (it's
especially useful at this point of the ORM development for instance as 5.3
is the latest but not yet considered stable)
- I made the Documentation entry menu of ORM dynamic with a submenu
following the same principles as for Releases. It avoids going to the
latest then using the dropdown at the top (I kept the dropdown anyway)

In passing, I also added a placeholder page for the ORM 5.3 doc stating it
will be available soon.

HTH

--
Guillaume