[hibernate-dev] HHH-12372 Restore binary compatibility with applications using the legacy Session#getFlushMode() method

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 8 10:55:08 EST 2018

On 8 March 2018 at 14:55, Chris Cranford <crancran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sanne -
>
> On 03/07/2018 07:58 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
>>  # Fix some pending problem with Envers: it's no longer compiling as a
>> non-abstract extension of Session doesn't implement getFlushMode;
>> might be tricky or not, I've not looked yet.
> I assume this is due to
> o.h.envers.internal.entities.mapper.relation.lazy.ToOneDelegateSessionImplementor
> ?

Yes, exactly:
/home/sanne/sources/hibernate-orm/hibernate-envers/src/main/java/org/hibernate/envers/internal/entities/mapper/relation/lazy/ToOneDelegateSessionImplementor.java:19:
error: ToOneDelegateSessionImplementor is not abstract and does not
override abstract method getFlushMode() in Session
public class ToOneDelegateSessionImplementor extends
AbstractDelegateSessionImplementor {