[hibernate-dev] [HV] Retiring HibernateValidatorContext#parameterNameProvider()

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 20 07:36:53 EDT 2018

Let's hypotethically assume that some scenario needs this. I'm thinking of
an application which as different compilation units, so some module might
have been compiled with different conventions and need different name
resolvers.

Would you enforce such a use case to use different, independently
configured ValidatorContext instances? Would that be viable && practical?