[hibernate-dev] Problem with releasing 5.1.13.Final

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 21 08:43:08 EDT 2018

You could have avoided that up front by disabling the up-to-date checks.
But now your original local jars are gone...

That said, it really does not matter if the jars are the *same* (as in ==)
- it just matters that they are functionally the same.  Checking out the
tag/ref, changing the version and running the build should be good enough.