[hibernate-dev] SingleTableEntityPersister memory footprint in 5.3

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu May 3 14:57:06 EDT 2018

On 3 May 2018 at 19:33, Gail Badner <gbadner at redhat.com> wrote:
> OK, let me know if I should jump in...

Thanks Gail, I think you can relax for now :)
 - knowing that 4.3 introduced the load plans explains a good deal of
the difference
 - Guillaume is checking details too
 - the Red Hat performance team is going to check general allocation
with the usual benchmarks (not specifically this issue, but still
reassuring enough)