[hibernate-dev] Getting automatically removed from the list for "excessive bounces"?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 24 07:12:50 EDT 2018

Hi Jordan,

I have an error message from our mail server stating that messages to
you (and 8 more people, among them we also have regulars like Vlad and
Christian Beikov) have been bouncing back often in the past 2 days. It
eventually gave up so you might miss some emails from this list.

I'm not sure why; but it's interesting to note that all 9 people on
this error message are using gmail. I'll open a support ticket for
those managing the mail server but I'm not sure if they will be able
to to anything, as it seems it's gmail refusing them.

Thanks,
Sanne